What is Sellics?
Sellics is versatile software intended particularly for Amazon’s sellers and retailers. It is one of the Amazon’s FBA keys with functions and features that assist sellers manage the aspects of all selling process.
It offers sellers quick and effective solutions for keyword rank, analytics, product and profit tracking, SEO and listing optimization, inventory organization, and more.
Sellics offers about 5 analytics tools for vendors and sellers working on Amazon in just one package. It has two versions: the seller version and the vendor one. This review is intended basically to describe the Seller version and its features.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN FEATURES OF SELLICS?
Included in all Sellics packages is:
• A user-friendly A/B testing suite
• Keyword research, rank tracking and analytics functions, including for your own listings and those of competitors
• Listing analytics and optimisation tools
• Complete sales data from Amazon including information on your BSR, competitor comparisons, PPC costs and performance, refunds, profits and more
• An Amazon Sales Rank Tool that covers sales volumes, sales history, price history, product rank tracking etc
As soon as you sign in to your Seller Account for the first time, you’ll land on the main dashboard that can be easily switched between the spy tool, niche analyzer and product detector.
There is also the “cockpit” which is essentially a dashboard full of metrics, data and widgets, and a great place to get insights about your Amazon business as a whole.
Let’s take a look at the individual features and tools:
This is a fairly simple tool that analyzes the potential sales volume and strength of the competition within your chosen niche.
It’s not a tool you’ll spend a great deal of time in, but when you are considering entering a new niche or launching a new product it’s invaluable, giving instant insights into:
• How many sales the niche as a whole makes
• How many sales the biggest players in that niche make
• How difficult it will be for you to rank in the top keywords
• How many sales you are likely to achieve if you do this
The purpose of this tool is to give you a detailed breakdown of the products that are currently listed on Amazon. Its main use is to find profitable niches with low competition.
It’s the most simplistic tool in the package and we certainly wouldn’t recommend getting Sellics if this is the main thing you’ll be using it for, but it’s not horrible and as part of the entire package, still provides good value.
There are some filters that give you agency over how the products are sorted though, allowing you to order products by sales rank, number of reviews and more.
This section is all about researching keywords, finding who’s ranking well for what, and finding all of the possible keywords for your niche, including which ones have the most traffic, and which ones have the least competition.
It provides you with search volumes of over 200 million Amazon keywords, and can also track your products ranks over time in order to see what works and what doesn’t in terms of your listing optimizations and other improvements.
Like the product detector, this isn’t as good as it could be and provides decent value as part of the whole package, but doesn’t rank highly at all in the world of keyword rank tracking.
If you are looking to track your competitors’ product ranks and analyse which changes improve your rank and which don’t, we would recommend using a specialised tool that focuses on that as opposed to Sellics (our favourite and by far the best value is KeyworX).
Inventory management can be one of the biggest hassles for an Amazon seller, especially if you have a broad range of products across multiple manufacturers and multiple Amazon marketplaces and languages. That’s when it can be a real headache!
This tool puts all of your stock information in one place and allows you to calculate the ideal reorder dates and receive alerts when it’s time to replenish stock based on current inventory, production and delivery time, and sales velocity.
This is one of our favourite Sellics features and makes juggling multiple product ranges as easy as it could reasonably be.
The PPC manager lets you track, analyze and optimize the performance of your Amazon ads. It shows your ad performance metrics sorted by revenue, cost, CPC, CTR, orders, impressions, etc., so you won’t have to depend on Seller Central reports to determine how well your campaigns are doing.
The PPC optimizer can identify keywords that aren’t converting and provide fresh suggestions based on the advertised cost of sale (ACoS) and impression potential of each keyword. The manager can be integrated with the Amazon Product Advertising API to automate your campaigns and create custom rule sets that automatically change your keyword bids based on the keyword’s performance.
The profit dashboard seamlessly integrates with your Seller Central account to show your exact profit margins after all your costs—FBA fees, shipping fees, PPC costs, Amazon fees, promo value, cost of goods—are deducted in real time.
The dashboard is updated every five minutes and can be used to accurately track the profits for all your products throughout the day. You can manually input your costs to get more precise results and instantly see the profitability of each product, and discover which area is disproportionately losing you money.
This tool works like a simpler version of Feedbackwhiz. While it doesn’t have any of the email segmentation and automation tools that Feedbackwhiz does, it still gives instant notifications and alerts when negative reviews, allowing you to rapidly take action to defend your brand with a single click.
• One of the most complete and comprehensive Amazon selling tools on the market – a no brainer if you want everything in one place
• An excellent range of metrics and data, including conversion rates on all of your products and insights on how to improve them
• Amazing customer support – Live chat, a great knowledge base and regular blog posts make learning about Sellics and how it works a walk in the park.
• Instantly switching between marketplaces without needing to pay extra makes you feel like a global magnate
• It’s a bit of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none, meaning most of the tools are blown out of the water by some individual, more specialised ones such as KeyworX
• Only provides 60 days of data, so if you want to go further back you’re out of luck
• You have to connect your Seller Account to be able to do anything, even while on a free trial and just trying to tinker around with it
• There are no downloadable CSV reports which is a strange omission
Sellics Pricing and Discount with Coupons Code
The whole Sellics pricing plan includes multiple price fixes according to the number of yearly sales on Amazon’s different marketplaces. As for the Seller Edition, the monthly pricing scheme varies from $57 to $317 until now. This price scheme mainly depends on the seller’s intention whether they search for plans on a monthly, a biannual, or an annual base.
Sellics price plan also recommends products to vendors. In this case, the price starts at $149. This price counts on the components covered, such as:
• Buy Box,
• AMS campaigns,
• customer feedbacks and reviews, etc.
However, Sellics price scheme utilizes a varying pricing pattern that is based on the quantity of items a vendor sells. You better check the IO Scout product tracker for Amazon its very useful tool.
For instance, should the volume of items or products rangers from $500 to $30,000, Sellics charges the seller about $33 per month.
Sellics, according to the Sellics Crunchbase profile is six years old now. It was founded in Germany, and you know how precise German can be, so the quality of the software is guaranteed. At first glance, you might find the price a bit steep, but as your revenue increase, the more useful you'll find Sellics. We highly recommend that you go and try the free trial, and see what it can do!