What is Envato? Envato Elements Reviews
Envato is the leading marketplace for creative assets and creative people to sell their digital assets. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
The platform is designed to be a simple browsing experience on their five separate products: Envato Market, the collection of themed elements; Envato Studio, a freelance marketplace; Envato Tuts+, educational library; Envato Sites, a website builder; and Envato Elements, creative asset subscription.
Benefits of Envato Elements
There are many benefits to contributing items to Envato Elements, including:
- Joining a limited group of high-quality authors.
- Earning additional revenue for your digital asset portfolio.
- Access to a targeted audience of quality agencies, marketers, & designers.
- No need to wait for item review for design assets: simply add & manage your own items.
- Selling your items exclusively or non-exclusively with no penalty (unless bound by exclusivity arrangements on other platforms).
- Being supported by marketing & promotion investment from Envato.
Envato Elements authors are hand-picked by our team based on their consistently high quality work. As such, we extend significant trust in our authors and give them the responsibility to self-manage their own processes and work.
Authors' items reach a high-value audience of frequent and consistent buyers of digital assets and share in 50% of the total net revenue from subscribers (see, Author earnings & revenue share model).
Envato plans a significant investment in marketing & promotional activities in order to secure a large audience of design professionals who may not currently source digital assets elsewhere in the Envato ecosystem.
Who is Envato Elements Benefit For?
Here are some of the main groups that could benefit from using this service:
- Audio producers looking for sound effects for their compositions.
- Bloggers who are searching for high-quality images to go along with their blog posts.
- Business owners who could use ready-made business cards, stationery, and website templates.
- Illustrators and graphic designers who want more font, action, brushes, and layer style choices.
- Podcasters who could use audio for their episodes.
- T-shirt designers and creators who want starter templates and graphics.
- Vloggers in need of video templates and stock video files.
- Website owners, agencies, and freelancers which need various WordPress plugins and themes.
- Web designers that need HTML templates, WordPress themes, and other similar assets for the sites they’re working on.
Anyone who creates or uses audio and/or visual content should be considered part of the Envato Elements’ target market.
This service is an invaluable resource for people who are searching for the perfect image for a blog post, or who want to improve workflow efficiency by either using a template or beginning with presets and actions for specific programs that you use the most.
People who use WordPress can largely benefit from using Envato Elements. Their impressive library of WordPress themes and plugins make this service essential for WordPress bloggers, website owners, freelancers, etc.
Envato Elements Pros Reviews
- Remarkably easy to use
- Professional templates look fantastic on all screen sizes
- All features are included for only $8 a month
- Integrates effortlessly with social media
- No credit card required up front
Envato Elements Cons Reviews
- User must connect their own domain
- No phone support available
- Only single-page websites can be built at this time
How Much Does Envato Elements Cost? Envato Elements Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
As you can see from the above image, there are two options for subscribing to Envato Elements:
- Monthly plan: $33 plus applicable local taxes billed monthly.
- Yearly plan: $198 plus applicable local taxes billed yearly (equivalent to $16.50 per month).
As mentioned earlier in this Envato Elements review, you no longer have to pay annually to gain access to the 900+ WordPress themes and plugins (in addition to the other assets) as it now doesn’t matter whether you choose to pay monthly or yearly, you can download everything available from Envato Elements while your subscription is active.
However, there is still a benefit of paying yearly, and that’s that you’ll save 50 percent over the year compared to paying monthly.
Another good reason to consider joining Envato Element is that you can cancel your subscription at any time and still retain the rights to use any items that you downloaded and registered during your time as a subscriber. However, we’ll be covering the license details in more depth later on in this Envato Elements review.
Envato Elements is ideal for designers on a budget, agencies with a constant need for assets, or folks like me who have a need for bulk content for a specific project or two. On the other hand, if you have high-standards and seek high-quality content, I recommend looking elsewhere. You may be able to find some perfect assets with Envato, but it is like finding a needle in a haystack.