What is AMZ Tracker?
AMZ Tracker is a program that is specifically built to help users improve their business on Amazon.
Amazon has a ranking system like most other sites, and the most popular products are often preferred over those at the bottom of the page.
This is why there are certain products that are at the top of category-specific lists like Headphones, Smartphone, and Video Cameras, etc.
AMZ Tracker offers solutions to help you climb the ranks of Amazon’s search results and provides tips on sales strategy, keyword research, analysis of top competitors and much more.
This program is the first of its kind that is available online, but that doesn’t mean that it only has glowing reviews wherever you look.
It has its share of supporters and detractors like any other program.
But before we jump into that, here is a little bit about the program itself and how it can help you find ways to market your products better.
AMZ Tracker Main Features Reviews
AMZ Tracker Rank Tracking
AMZ Tracker’s Keyword Rank Tracker is one of the key features you need, to raise your sales and rankings. It finds the best keywords for your listings and suggests improvements you need to make on your listing to rank them higher.
After every change you make to your listings, you need to track them to see how they are performing, and since this process is essential and hard to do without a tool, AMZ Tracker earned a good credit by providing Keyword Rank Tracker to the users.
Keyword Rank Tracker lets you monitor changes to BSR according to your targetted products keywords. It’s accurate and very helpful for pro sellers.
AMZ Tracker Email Reports
The email reports feature allows you to receive a daily or weekly email update of product rankings for selected keywords. There is also a CSV file included in the email that allows you to import the data into a spreadsheet or other software.
AMZ Tracker Product Promotions
AMZ Tracker tried to replace its “review club” with something new since it was not valid anymore and needed a good successor to lift the power of AMZ Tracker up.
Product Promotions gives the user the ability to connect to Vipon.com, which is a large marketplace similar to what Jump Send is providing to its users, with thousands of customers waiting for new products in the marketplace. It will help the seller to boost up its sales quickly.
However, there are some negative responses while trying to work on Product Promotion such as complicated customer services for setting up on Vipon.com, not so great performance on the U.S market and not very secure account creating on Vipon.com in compare with Jump Send which will let fake shoppers get into the marketplace.
Briefly, we can say that AMZ Tracker’s Product promotions work much better in Europe market than the U.S market.
AMZ Tracker Sales Tracking
A very accurate and powerful estimator of daily and monthly sales of competitors’ products which is well designed to analyze the product inventories each day and then specifying the sold and remaining item numbers in that.
Also, it tracks the products of the competitors and compares them with the seller’s products in terms of sales estimations, BSR, revenue estimations, etc. which will help you create better listings and rank up using new ideas and strategies.
The data you earn by Competitor Sales Tracking, will guide you through the essential needs like the amount of your inventory and analyze it to give a place for giveaways and promotions too.
AMZ Tracker Negative Review Alerts
When any of the customers of sellers on Amazon give a negative review to their products, the sellers are notified of it and hence they can convert their unsatisfied customers into 5-star rating customers.
The feature gets the information of all the product reviews less than 4-star rating, with which the sellers can sort the reviews with respect to the date of reviews.
Based on this the Amazon sellers can make a priority list as to which customer should be contacted first.
AMZ Tracker Find New Keywords & Deepwords
This feature generates new keywords according to the auto-suggestion system used in the Amazon search engine, and the keywords you’ve entered in the bar.
The exported keywords are mostly valid and accurate while being helpful to target long-tailed keywords.
In addition to New Keywords, AMZ Tracker has added another keyword suggestion tool which is called Deepwords. The purpose of Deepwords is to provide more advanced keyword generation with more detailed data exported like their related category and estimated search volume and marketplace region.
AMZ Tracker Listings Optimizer
The List Optimization tool is explicitly designed to enhance your visibility by helping your products reach page one of the outcomes. It makes it possible to increase the general conversion rate that’s a particular metric that Amazon uses to rate products.
When you enter a product to the instrument, it is possible to assess targeted keywords and see if the listing is optimized for those keywords.
It assesses if the keyword is in the title, description, and bullet points, and also provides an evaluation on a range of different criteria that leads to a successful product list.
The adjustments you make could be subtle and hardly noticeable occasionally, but they will help you with higher conversions and grow your positions over time.
Pros of AMZ Tracker
- AMZ Tracker has an option to keep a real time record of the data that your products accumulate over their lifetime on Amazon. This data can be offset by the data that your competitor’s products have accumulated as well.
- AMZ Tracker also provides extensive knowledge of pricing, product rankings, ratings and reviews of the various products on the site. There is an overall estimation of the sales of the product and the best-ranked products in that category. That type of information accumulated in one place is hard to come by.
- It helps you improve your rankings by implementing objective solutions based on algorithms and searches. This helps you increase your profit margins as well.
- AMZ Tracker is compatible with all Amazon subsites as well as affiliates and is a web-based software.
- AMZ Tracker has demonstrated that its use has increased conversion rates and that it offers solutions to fix dwindling sales.
- The Keywords generated by AMZ Tracker and used on Amazon have proved helpful on other sites as well.
Cons of AMZ Tracker
- The Dashboard of the program is quite complicated, and unless you watch the various video tutorials and go through manuals, it’s hard to figure out exactly how to take advantage of the several options that are available within the program.
- The Pricing for the subscriptions is not cheap. Even the basic tier that costs $41.70 a month for an annual subscription can run businesses $500 a year. And for bigger businesses, the prices can go up to $4000 a year.
- The negative reviews of the program keep emphasizing that their customer representatives are unresponsive and that the response quality is lacking. Customers have complained about being “scammed” and swindled out of their money.
- Other criticisms of the program are that there are better alternatives out there such as Jungle Scout which costs far less. The same reviewer even said that free programs out there can do as much for customers.
AMZ Tracker Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
The AMZ Tracker service is available for 7 days in which you can enjoy a free trial of the software as to how it works and what all is flexible to you.
- AMZ Tracker provides you with three different packages as below after certain discounts:
- Basic Plan: $33.3 per month for beginner level. Keyword limit – 110 words.
- Professional Plan: $66.7 for a month if you apply for a yearly package or $100 per month for a monthly package. Keyword limit – 500 words.
- God Mode: $133.3 per month for yearly package and $200 for a monthly package. Keyword limit – 1500 words.
- Legend: $266.7 per month for yearly package and $400 for the monthly package. Keyword limit – 3000 words.
AMZ Tracker is a good toolbox for apprenticeship sellers on Amazon, wishing to equip with most of the tools to have. From keyword research to tracking your sales, positions, competitor analysis and customer relationship, this tool allows you to manage your Amazon FBA 360 ° strategy. What to start smoothly in the world of e-commerce.