What is Adbeat?
AdBeat is a great PPC marketing tool that can be used to spy on your competitor’s advertising strategies and reveal what is working for them and what is not. AdBeat provides data on over 90+ advertising networks, so you can find out which ones of them send profitable traffic and invest your budget in the right one.
How Adbeat Works?
The program, as we mentioned above, uses crawlers to collect data and puts the data through an algorithm to create metrics. The metrics break down publishers, PPC, and more. Though we’ve touched on the very basics, no review is complete without a detailed overview.
We’ll start with the “advertiser” dashboard. It amounts to your go-to analysis of competitors. Each advertiser (searchable by keywords, network, URL, and more) has data on their publishers, networks, ad types, and even ad dimensions.
You’ll see what works for other advertisers down to their PPC and how much traffic each advertisement generates. It’s an excellent way to choose networks and publishers that can make sure your dollars are well spent.
Next up is the “top ads” tab. Find the best ads over the entire database and use them as an example for your own advertisements. We like the premise, as it shows that Adbeat isn’t entirely blinded by metrics. Designers can take just as much information based on visual ad design as the more analytically minded.
Publisher data is next up on our list. A handy section labeled “top publishers” tells you what networks and publishers the competition spends the most money on. If someone in your niche sees success with a publisher it’s likely you could as well.
Getting into deeper metrics we have the “compare” tab, which lets you view side-by-side comparisons for up to 5 different advertisers – more specifically, financial data on those advertisers. You can see spending strategies over time that will help identify if your own campaign is worth the ROI.
We know it’s a lot of information to take in, which is why we also recommend watching Adbeat’s own demo video to get a better feel for the program’s layout.
Adbeat Key Features Review
- Optimize your mobile data international campaigns Adbeat has data on over 20 different countries and mobile data for 4 different device types.
- Sort all advertiser data by country and device type. Power up your mobile and international campaigns by accessing advertiser data on 4+ device types and 20+ different countries.
- Find out if a network sends profitable traffic before investing your ad dollars. Adbeat has data and insights for native ad networks like Taboola and Outbrain.
- Discover strategy of your Competitor’s Marketing
Don’t waste time and money on those traffic sources which don’t provide results, rather allow your competitors work for you. Adbeat works by repeating the strategies to make profitable campaigns.
- Discover New Publishers and Placements
Adbeat’s publisher discovery tool finds competitors and industry leaders who already spending on new sources of high-quality traffic.
- Recognize converting Ad copy and landing pages
There is no need to repeat the process as the tool finds best ad copy, publishers and landing pages which are already running in the field. It simply apply all those marketing strategies to improve campaign instantly.
- Valuable reports and automated alerts let you take your insights with you and never miss a trick. Data has never looked this good.
- Schedule automated notifications and instantly know when advertisers launch new campaigns. Never miss things that matter to you.
- Export and share reports. Complete data sets are available in multiple formats including: CSV, PDF, and presentation-ready PowerPoint decks. Create and export actionable reports for clients or your internal team. Your client will love the quality of data and intelligence that an Adbeat report gives them.
- More & more client leads & maximum deals closed
The tool searches advertisers related to your industry and make a touch with the relevant proposal. More client leads and by looking landing pages and strategy, closing deals chance increases.
- Notice Advertisers who are ready to buy more
It recognizes advertisers who spend significant money with several vendors and provide a chance to capture this, hence makes the sale easy.
Adbeat Pros Reviews
- There is a basic free but li mited plan and you can also get a free live demo.
- Adbeat created its own algorithm that allows it to process and present new and powerful insights into the data it collects.
- It offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee that allows you to get a refund if you are not satisfied.
- With the product during the first 30 days of your subscription.
Adbeat Cons Reviews
- It is a little pricey but its benefits may leverage the investment.
- It only works in 25 countries and Mexico is the only Latin American country of the list.
- There is no free trial for paid plans.
Adbeat Pricing and Discount with Promo, Coupon code
The basic plan starts at $99 per month, and in our opinion, the basic features aren’t worth the price of entry. The “advanced” tier costs $399 per month but still doesn’t include every feature.
The only way to get access to every feature is the Enterprise tier, which is only available on a case-by-case basis. You’re essentially forced into paying more to get the full experience.
Well with Adbeat, you can improve advertising ROI just by enlightening marketing strategy of your competitors. It discovers high performing publishers and also recognizes their best converting ad copy, sales funnel and landing pages.
You can surprise your clients and show that no agency other than this can provide the best. It lets you recognize shifts in advertiser just to collect more revenue, close maximum deals, discover new clients and also reveal those advertisers who want to buy more. It searches for new competitors, ad-networks, real-time publishers that will design more beneficial plans and it will just blow clients away.